The Wedding: All the Posed Stuff






























This post is all about the posed pictures. From the first look, to wedding party and family pictures, through our fun sunset picture, it's all here. 

Brian and I decided to do a first look so that we could do most of our pictures before the ceremony, which you've seen above. It was perfect for us, especially since everything was in one location. Once we finished the ceremony, we were right there for cocktail hour. 

Seriously though, have you ever seen a better looking bunch? My bridesmaids are probably the prettiest bunch of girls I've ever know. I told them to try not to show me up, but I think they just made me feel even more beautiful because of all of their radiating gorgeousness. The boys looked pretty snazzy too. The grey suits matched the "dove" and "slate" bridesmaids dresses perfectly.

I had a hard time picking out which of these pictures to share, because there were so many that came out great.

I'll be sharing one more, last, post next week. It'll have everything else in it. Dinner, speeches, dancing, cake cutting, the whiskey bar and all the other fun stuff. 

 
Wedding Vendors
CEREMONY & WEDDING VENUE: Vine Hill House || DRESS: Amy Kuschel 'Clover' || SHOES: Loeffler Randall || BRIDESMAID DRESSES: Amsale || SUITS: Indochino || PHOTOGRAPHY: Claire Lewis || FLOWERS: Main St. Floragardens || CATERING: Park Avenue Catering || BAND: Rat Pack Trio || DJ: AMS Entertainment || CAKE: Susie Cakes || HAIR & MAKEUP: Katie Donaghy, Whimsy Bridal || OFFICIANT: Rev. Michael LeBlanc

Comments

Popular Posts